5/31/11

Roland Garros. May 2011 - Li Na

NA LI b. Silvia Soler Espinosa 6-4 7-5

Q. How was the second round?
NA LI: It's tough. Opponent, I never saw her before. Also, I ask many players about information, but was come back zero.
So it was tough, because nobody know how does this player looks like. That's why I was like beginning of the match, I was a little bit surprise, because I think she has like tough forehand ever, like after the bounce was more heavier.
I was like, look at my coach, What I doing after three games? It's not like girls play on the clay. It was tough. Dangerous player, she was.

Q. Did you have some problems with the wind?
NA LI: The wind?

Q. Wind.
NA LI: The wind. Yeah, I didn't you have a choice, how it's I never choose the wind. On the court I couldn't do anything. You have to against wind. And also if you want to win the match, you have to do something like you couldn't always think about the wind. I mean, sometimes you have to be friend like with wind. Maybe it can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment